Chalke Valley Soaps
Helga, the amazing lady behind Chalke Valley Soaps, approached us when she wanted to discuss transferring her online store to Shopify. After using Woo Commerce for some time, Helga was experiencing some common problems: slow loading website pages and a not so user-friendly interface for online orders. After discussing our approach, we were happy to be able to begin rebuilding Helga's website in Shopify.
Chalke Valley Soaps was originally designed by Tess, a wonderful web designer from www.madebytess.co.uk. Tess had clearly put a lot of time and effort into creating a beautiful, perfect design for Helga's website, and we were excited to be able to bring that design to Shopify.
Recreating Tess’s gorgeous design took a lot of time, but was very much worth the effort. With our knowledge of Shopify’s unique coding language, we were able to recreate every part of Tess’s design, and provide Helga with a beautiful website on a new e-commerce platform.
We also took the opportunity to add some new features to Helga's website that would really enhance her customers' shopping experience. Helga now has:
- A fantastic Reward & Loyalty Membership Program that encourages and rewards her customers for every purchase they make
- A fantastic build your own gift box feature where her customers can browse the Chalke Valley Soaps products and create their very own gift box
- An advanced email marketing set up with site pop-ups, welcome emails, newsletters, and both customer and wholesale subscribers
- A map dedicated to displaying all of the Chalke Valley Soaps stockists
- A custom page design to display all of the Chalke Valley Soaps partners
- A ‘back in stock’ notification system where customers are automatically notified when a product they have subscribed to is back in stock
- Royal Mail, DPD, and Hermes integrations
- Personalised invoices and packing slips
- And a simple but elegant review system
Here are a few words from Helga about the project...
"We have had our beautifully designed website moved to Shopify as we wanted to switch platform that is 100% user friendly with extra features. I have to say that Jess and Alex are absolutely brilliant. Not only they are professional, knowledgable and helpful but they possess the patience of a saint. They replicated my gorgeous site previously designed by my lovely friend at ‘Made by Tess’. The process took several weeks to complete, mainly due to our need to change things around and add any extras we needed. Although I’m pretty sure I wasn’t their easiest client, they not once sounded or looked as if they had enough of me, they simply offered their expert advice, took on board our concerns and carried out the extra work. If you're looking for a level of commitment, combined with dedication and professionalism, look no further."
If you’re considering moving your website to Shopify and would like to speak to us about how we can help, then please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, make sure you head over to www.chalkevalleysoaps.co.uk to see Helga's beautiful website in action.